2020-05-27


Spring Haiku- 2020


early march sunshine,
pop songs in the coffee shop
with dirty windows



the avenue’s tulips
surrounded by emptiness-
coronavirus 




Underlying stress is toxic to creativity.  At least to me and the intentions placed into this ongoing project. How can you freely associate when your head is in a single minded channel that starts when you wake up and doesn't stop until you go to bed? Enough is enough. I've come to accept that, more likely than not, this is the way it is going to be on into the coming year.  Time to make the most of this more cloistered lifestyle (rather than wait impatiently for it to someday end). Maybe thirty years from now when I'm an old man I'll look back and sit comfortably in knowing what otherwise eludes me right now. 

No comments: