2017-09-25


SPEAKER: (flat, monotonous tone)
I'm writing you this today from a very great distance. Everything here is fine. I'm hoping everything there is fine with you. I'm hoping you still miss me as much as you once did. I know that I miss you as much as ever. I'm also hoping this reaches you as soon as possible. 
Something happened today which you might find amusing. I know I found it amusing at the time. A dog came into the hotel and ran around the lobby. Nobody know what to do. Everyone was in a stew. 
Here's hoping this finds you in good health.
All my love,
Larry
.
sharp accent on cymbal
.
All the best,
Stuart
.
sharp accent on cymbal
.
Warm regards,
Mel
.
ring on bell of cymbal
.
Yours,
Nat
.
flat punch, edge of cymbal 
.
With fond wishes,
Randy
.
let cymbal ring out
.
Sincerely,
Mathew
.
flat accent, cymbal
.
Cordially,
Josh
.
bright ring, cymbal
.
Your loving husband,
Stanley
.
sharp splash, cymbal
.
Your oldest son,
Tom
.
sharp accent, cymbal
.
Your faithful servant,
Daniel Eric
.
sharp crash, cymbal
.
Respectfully,
Mitchell Lewis Scott
.
very sharp accent, cymbal
.
Yours as always,
Rebecca
.
cymbal rings out
.
Lovingly,
Andrew
.
soft, bell tone, cymbal
.
With all my heart,
Jacob
.
soft, short tone
.
Forever,
Lucille

--from Tongues; Sam Shepard (1978)




No comments: